Through our businesses in precious metals, environmental preservation, and life & health, the Asahi Holdings Group strives to conserve limited natural resources, preserve the global environment, and support human health. We recognize that one of our critical responsibilities is to correctly handle personal information acquired in the process of carrying out these business activities, with an understanding of what an important asset this information is in today's sophisticated information and communication society. We hereby declare that we will work to protect personal information based on the following policy.
Handling of specific personal information (individual numbers) is explained in detail here. (in Japanese only)
1. Compliance with laws and regulations relating to protection of personal information
We will properly handle personal information by complying with all laws and other norms relating to the protection of personal information.
2. Acquisition of personal information
When we acquire personal information, we will provide notification, announcement or explicit statement of the purpose of use, and acquire personal information by lawful and legitimate means.
3. Purpose of use of personal information
The acquired personal information will be used only as needed to carry out business, within the scope of the following purposes. If handling of personal information is consigned to a third party, that third party will be monitored by us to ensure that the personal information is used properly.
- 1.Responding to inquiries and requests from a customer
- 2.Business execution regarding recruitment and selection of job candidate
- 3.Providing services to its shareholders
- 4.Any other purpose incidental to those listed above
4. Provision of personal information to third parties
Except when prescribed by law, we will not provide personal information to any third party without the prior consent by the person involved.
5. Sharing of Personal Information
The following personal information may be shared among the group companies for achieving the above purposes.
- (1)Personal information items:
- ・a.Personal information of a customer, job candidate and shareholder (name, address, phone number, e-mail address, company or organization name, shareholder number, etc.)
- ・b.Any other necessary personal information needed to provide the group companies' service.
- (2)The company that may share personal information are as follows:All group companies
- (3)The company that is responsible for management of personal information to be shared is as follows: Asahi Holdings, Inc.
6. Management of personal information
We will surely keep personal information accurate and up-to-date, and manage it safely. We will also take necessary and appropriate information security measures to prevent or correct any problems involving personal information, such as unauthorized access, loss, destruction, tampering or leaks.
7. Disclosure, correction, suspension of use, and deletion of personal information
We recognize that each person has a right to request the disclosure, correction, suspension of use, and deletion of their personal information. We have established a personal information inquiry desk, and will promptly respond in accordance with the law when such requests are made.
We will properly manage personal information used in our work, and create a system to ensure proper handling of that information.
9. Implementation of efforts to protect personal information
10. Inquiry desk
Please address any complaints, inquiries, questions or other requests relating to handling of personal information to the following inquiry desk.
|Address||Nissay Sannomiya Bldg., 4-4-17 Kano-cho, Chuo-ku, Kobe-shi 650-0001 Japan|
|Recipient||Personal Information Inquiry Desk, Kobe Head Office, Asahi Holdings Inc.|
Tel.: +81-78-333-5600 [representative] [weekdays 9:00-17:30]
If an inquiry is received on a Saturday, Sunday, holiday, or during the summer or New Year's holidays, we will respond on or after the next business day. Also, please be aware that, when responding to an inquiry, we may confirm your identity.