We will contribute to the environmental preservation of the earth and establish a sound material-cycle society through business activities.
Asahi Holdings Group contribute to protect Earth's natural resources through business activities of precious metal recycling and environment preservation, in which activities we consume resources and energies meanwhile.
Setting our "Environmental Policies" to aim for minimizing environmental burdens, we pursue the environment-conscious operations in which an optimal balance can be achieved between environmental burden controls and generated economic values.
Our Environmental Policies
We, Asahi Holdings Group, will contribute to the environmental preservation of the earth and establish a sound material-cycle society through the company’s businesses on recycling of precious and rare metals and industrial waste treatment.
- 1.In all business activities we will strive to conserve resources and energy and reduce, reuse, and recycle waste to minimize the environmental burden.
- 2.We will promote the recycling of resources of precious and rare metals to achieve a more effective use of the limited resources of the earth.
- 3.We will adequately and safely perform our operations for the collection, transportation, and treatment of industrial waste to prevent environmental pollution.
- 4.We will prioritize a harmonious coexistence with nature and regional communities. We will strictly follow the relevant environmental laws and regulations and other requirements which we recognize.
- 5.We will establish environmental objectives and targets and periodically review them to continue improving our activities.
- 6.We will educate all our employees and increase their environmental awareness as members of the community, promote their understanding of environmental preservation activities, and participate in such activities.
These environmental policies shall be conveyed to all of our employees and all those working for the company and announced to the public as our commitment.